Autism is not an illness. Therefore, the purpose of the treatment is not to cure autism or act as a substitute for medical consultation. The foregoing is intended to expand personal knowledge and not to constitute a recommendation for individual care
About Us |
C.A.T (Customized Autism Treatment) is a unique treatment method that provides a tailored response to patients’ individual autism symptoms.
The treatment helps to decrease autism symptoms and improve deficient metabolic processes by identifying the root of the problem and prescribing an individually-tailored treatment protocol.
C.A.T Center |
C.A.T Center |
Tali Angor – the founder of the C.A.T method
Academic education & related activities
- The Hebrew University of Jerusalem – B.Sc.Pharm (The Faculty of Medicine)
- Bar-Ilan University – B.Science, Medicinal Chemistry
- Levinsky College of Education – The Autism Integrative Method Program
- Ben-Gurion University – Naturopathic Studies (nutrient supplements as part of an integrative clinical consultation)
- The Hebrew University of Jerusalem – Psychiatry & Neurology – aspects of brain research and medicinal consultation
- The Hebrew University of Jerusalem – Additional courses in pharmacy, diabetes and medicinal consultation
- The pharmaceutical society of Israel – Former council member
- The pharmaceutical society of Israel – A former manager of the Pharmaceutical Society of Israel’s Pharma Club Committee
Commonly referred to as Vitamin C, ascorbic acid is water-soluble and a strong antioxidant. It helps fight against colds, and it can lower oxidative stress
Children diagnosed on the spectrum are characterized by selective eating which doesn’t include the intake of the five food groups and suffer from malabsorption in the digestive system which lead to nutrient deficiency.